鸟类大全Online Privacy Standards鸟类大全
We follow local, state, and international laws, such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, as applicable.
鸟类大全What does this policy cover?鸟类大全
This policy covers CAT’s treatment of personally identifiable information that we obtain when you visit our website, subscribe to our email newsletter, purchase books or journals, or make donations. We regard personally identifiable information as information that someone can use to identify or contact you in person, such as your real name, telephone number, birth date, email address, or physical mailing address.
鸟类大全What does this policy not cover?鸟类大全
This policy does not cover the privacy practices of third parties that we do not own or control, such as our partners, funders, sponsors, and online payment providers (e.g., Stripe, WooCommerce, and Network for Good). In addition, we may provide you with links to other services and on occasion to other sites that may interest you. All of these sites operate independently of CAT and have their own privacy or security practices. For your best online experience, we encourage you to review their policies before submitting any personal information to them.
鸟类大全Information We Collect鸟类大全
- Information You Provide. When you subscribe to our email list, we collect your email address and your name if you provide it.
- Information Submitted During a Transaction.?During a payment transaction (for example, when you purchase a book or make a donation), we collect information including your name, shipping and billing address(es), email address, and telephone number. This information is collected and used only to process your payment. We do not ask for or require your social security number to use any of our services or to access any part of our site.
鸟类大全Information We Track鸟类大全
- Log Files.?Similar to other websites, we gather certain anonymous, non-personal information automatically and store it in web server log files. This information includes Internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP) details, site entry/exit pages, operating system details, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to improve our site, analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather aggregate information about our user base as a whole. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of services or members from which individual member identities have been removed, and therefore does not include your personally identifiable information.
鸟类大全How Information Is Used鸟类大全
- In-Company Communications.?We use emails and/or prominent notifications on our website as our primary means of informing our members of important promotional and service announcements.
- Promotional Announcements.?In order to improve the experience for our members, we will offer you the ability to sign up for optional email communications, such as updates from CAT, periodic newsletters, or invitations to events. These communications are enhancements to our service and are entirely optional. We consider that you have opted-in for these announcements when you submit your email address to our email newsletter subscription form, and we will make it easy for you to unsubscribe from these communications through the emails themselves.
- On Our Website: Site Statistics.?As noted above, we may use information collected from our log files to calculate anonymous, non-personal, aggregate statistics. For example, we may track the total number of users who have viewed a particular webpage.
- For Internal Reporting And Analysis.?As noted above, we use information gathered from log files to improve our site, analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather aggregate information about our user base as a whole. We do not tie this data to personally identifiable information.
鸟类大全How Information Is Shared and Disclosed鸟类大全
- Sharing Information We Collect with Third Parties. Occasionally we share anonymous, non-personal aggregate information about our user base with funders, sponsors or partners, and we may include this information in grants or promotional materials. We do not tie this shared or published data to personally identifiable information.
- As Necessary in Certain Legal Circumstances: Legal Requirements. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
鸟类大全How Information Is Kept Secure鸟类大全
- Network Security. We have implemented a variety of commercially standard encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information, including your personal information, stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. Please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Management Procedures. We also maintain standard physical and electronic procedural safeguards that limit access to your personally identifiable information to our employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who, through the course of standard business activities, need to access your personally identifiable information.
- Retention and Deletion. CAT will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
- Notification. CAT will promptly notify you in the event of any known unauthorized access to, or use of, your data.
鸟类大全Your Personal Choices鸟类大全
Receiving communications: if you subscribe to any optional promotional communications, you will be able to unsubscribe from them through your member profile or through the emails we send you.
鸟类大全Access to Personally Identifiable Information鸟类大全
Users are entitled to access their own personally identifiable information collected by CAT by writing to: Center for the Art of Translation, 582 Market St., Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the personally identifiable information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, we will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and of the identity of the person requesting the change. If you wish additional information about our personal identifiable management, to access, correct or have us investigate any matters in relation to your personally identifiable information, please contact us at the address provided above.